Battery really bad!

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Just got the Lumia 735 and gave it a huge charge over night while I was asleep, I took it off charge around 5 minutes ago and used it, only to check twitter and look around the phone it's self and I am now on 96%, I have the brightness on low, all apps are turned off and before you say give it a few charges, that has never worked, ever... With any windows phone I have owned, does anyone know what could be causing it?

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
From a scientific point of view I advise you to recharge your phone when it's 40-50% (when you are able to) battery will last longer. (degrades slower) There's no need to go all way down to 0% a few times when you get the phone anymore. Also avoid high temperatures and also don't over charge your phone (when the phone gets hot) because that also makes battery to degrade faster.

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
From a scientific point of view I advise you to recharge your phone when it's 40-50% (when you are able to) battery will last longer. (degrades slower) There's no need to go all way down to 0% a few times when you get the phone anymore. Also avoid high temperatures and also don't over charge your phone (when the phone gets hot) because that also makes battery to degrade faster.

Okay thank you! As I type this it's on 94%, but I will give it another charge at 50%! I guess the good thing about the 735 is you can replace the battery. ^-^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs