please respond!!! does windows 10 update will get to my lumia 730?

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Obviously u guys haven't been paying attention.
MS confirmed long ago that all WP 8 lumias even the x20 ones get WP10 so no need to worry.
As far as otg goes, no one knows at this point and I doubt if we will even know it on 21st since that's just an event were MS talks about the W10(mainly for PC).

Skillzs

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
You are right

Obviously u guys haven't been paying attention.
MS confirmed long ago that all WP 8 lumias even the x20 ones get WP10 so no need to worry.
As far as otg goes, no one knows at this point and I doubt if we will even know it on 21st since that's just an event were MS talks about the W10(mainly for PC).

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
From most of Microsoft's statements, it seems pretty safe that most if not all Lumias (especially the 3rd generation ones like the 730) will receive Windows 10 software. Like with most software releases for older hardware, not all phones will support all features (just look at new camera features for Denim) but you can expect an upgrade of some kind.

Inkling

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping that the update will come to all devices, at the same time. Having people wait another 6 months while others get it immediately (in other countries) for a brand new OS is stupid.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping that the update will come to all devices, at the same time. Having people wait another 6 months while others get it immediately (in other countries) for a brand new OS is stupid.

That's why there is something called Developer preview which gets u the new os within weeks of release...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999