Why are my pictures displaying as horizontal with discolored pixels on my Lumia 730?

asb47

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 730 display issue

I have been using Lumia 730 for about a month now and have no serious issues. Just a concern though

- A couple of days back I was browsing through some online pics when 2-3 horizontal lines of discoloured pixels appeared for a second and disappeared. The shape of these lines resembled somewhat the shape of a lightningn strike, just that they were horizontal. They were composed of random red, white etc pixels. The problem hasn't appeared after that, but what do you people think. Is it a hardware problem. My phone is in warranty ofcourse.

Thanks

dysje

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 display issue

Ever since Microsoft opened a small factory near mount olympus, Zeus has been accidentally involved in the production of some Lumia 730 and 735s. As long as the phone doesn't try to electrocute you, you should be fine. Keep it away from people called Hera too. There's still something between them two there. Just a friendly heads up.

Oh and if Aphrodite suddenly starts licking your antenna you will need to use that warranty for sure. Send her back with the phone in case that happens. Makes it easier for support to detect the problem.

asb47

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 display issue

Ever since Microsoft opened a small factory near mount olympus, Zeus has been accidentally involved in the production of some Lumia 730 and 735s. As long as the phone doesn't try to electrocute you, you should be fine. Keep it away from people called Hera too. There's still something between them two there. Just a friendly heads up.

Oh and if Aphrodite suddenly starts licking your antenna you will need to use that warranty for sure. Send her back with the phone in case that happens. Makes it easier for support to detect the problem.

Its a new phone. I just hope it doesn't get a look from medusa. Thanks for your effort though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon