Headphone bug for Lumia 735

Conor Mayling

May 15, 2014
Visit site
This is only affecting one of my headphones, as I have another pair that works fine, and I also tried two speakers which were fine too.
The headphones that do not fully operate correctly is the Nokia Coloud Pop headphones. My other pair are Skullcandy.

The Coloud Pop headphones do not fully operate correctly because the microphone part of it doesn't work on the phone. In other words, when the audio jack is plugged in all of the way into the device, the head phones do not work, however, partially putting the jack in, so that the actual headphones are in use, do operate.

So, I was wondering whether if anyone else is having the same issue, with the same headphones and device, and if anyone has a solution of some sort?
I am posting this because I really like my Coloud Pop headphones far more than my Skullcandy ones, it is so much better.

PS
I was going to purchase the Nokia Coloud Boom headphones and I wanted to know if you guys have any issues with the headphone jack, as the jack on the Boom is similar to the Pop

Last edited:

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
This is only affecting one of my headphones, as I have another pair that works fine, and I also tried two speakers which were fine too.
The headphones that do not fully operate correctly is the Nokia Coloud Pop headphones. My other pair are Skullcandy.

The Coloud Pop headphones do not fully operate correctly because the microphone part of it doesn't work on the phone. In other words, when the audio jack is plugged in all of the way into the device, the head phones do not work, however, partially putting the jack in, so that the actual headphones are in use, do operate.

So, I was wondering whether if anyone else is having the same issue, with the same headphones and device, and if anyone has a solution of some sort?
I am posting this because I really like my Coloud Pop headphones far more than my Skullcandy ones, it is so much better.

PS
I was going to purchase the Nokia Coloud Boom headphones and I wanted to know if you guys have any issues with the headphone jack, as the jack on the Boom is similar to the Pop
L-Shaped headphones do not work with the Lumia 735 for some reason

jish_r

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here . i also have the same issue with lumia 730 and lumia 640. For some reason coloud boom headphones aren't working on them. They have changed the design of the audio jack. I tried contacting coloud but they couldn't give a proper reply. Do you know any other headphones / earphones that work fine with the new lumia devices.? I would love to buy a new one since coloud is not working.

stentorkc

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I have Coloud Boom on my 630, and they did work for about a year, but they dont anymore for some reason.. (they work on other phones)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb