App for creating tile art

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That would be a fairly hard thing to cram into an app. I use photoshop to create png images with transparent backgrounds and then add those to my start screen using #TileArt. Making some of the images I'm using took some time depending on the size and detail of the original image I was manipulating in photoshop. I'm no expert at all on this though. Someone with more knowledge might have a better answer.
A possible app someone with photoshop could create would be a collection of pre-made png images with transparent backgrounds to download.

If you want, I can make a couple of images for you to use. If so, let me know, and I'll send you a pm with my email so you can send me the images.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
That would be a fairly hard thing to cram into an app. I use photoshop to create png images with transparent backgrounds and then add those to my start screen using #TileArt. Making some of the images I'm using took some time depending on the size and detail of the original image I was manipulating in photoshop. I'm no expert at all on this though. Someone with more knowledge might have a better answer.
A possible app someone with photoshop could create would be a collection of pre-made png images with transparent backgrounds to download.

If you want, I can make a couple of images for you to use. If so, let me know, and I'll send you a pm with my email so you can send me the images.
Yeah,I would love to see something like a png maker. I finally realised that you are supposed to search for png to find icons, but it would be nice to be able for someone to create their own on their phones

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah,I would love to see something like a png maker. I finally realised that you are supposed to search for png to find icons, but it would be nice to be able for someone to create their own on their phones

Yeah. I searched for "transparent png image" today and found a few. Not many I'd use on my phone, but at least there are some out there. I'm going to mess around this weekend and see if I can put together a little png app to submit to the store. We'll see how it goes.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I searched for "transparent png image" today and found a few. Not many I'd use on my phone, but at least there are some out there. I'm going to mess around this weekend and see if I can put together a little png app to submit to the store. We'll see how it goes.

Hmm search for minions png, and you will see that almost every picture is a cut out of those characters, ready to be used