Who can make an app to create icons like the ones in the gallery in the #tileart app
    02-05-2015 04:22 PM
    That would be a fairly hard thing to cram into an app. I use photoshop to create png images with transparent backgrounds and then add those to my start screen using #TileArt. Making some of the images I'm using took some time depending on the size and detail of the original image I was manipulating in photoshop. I'm no expert at all on this though. Someone with more knowledge might have a better answer.
    A possible app someone with photoshop could create would be a collection of pre-made png images with transparent backgrounds to download.

If you want, I can make a couple of images for you to use. If so, let me know, and I'll send you a pm with my email so you can send me the images.
    02-05-2015 09:01 PM
    mate can you send me some images?
    02-05-2015 09:25 PM
    mate can you send me some images?
    Sure thing. What would you like? Do you have something in mind?
    02-05-2015 09:58 PM
    I think I might just build this app. :)
    02-05-2015 10:20 PM
    That would be a fairly hard thing to cram into an app. I use photoshop to create png images with transparent backgrounds and then add those to my start screen using #TileArt. Making some of the images I'm using took some time depending on the size and detail of the original image I was manipulating in photoshop. I'm no expert at all on this though. Someone with more knowledge might have a better answer.
    A possible app someone with photoshop could create would be a collection of pre-made png images with transparent backgrounds to download.

If you want, I can make a couple of images for you to use. If so, let me know, and I'll send you a pm with my email so you can send me the images.
    Yeah,I would love to see something like a png maker. I finally realised that you are supposed to search for png to find icons, but it would be nice to be able for someone to create their own on their phones
    02-06-2015 04:15 PM
    Yeah,I would love to see something like a png maker. I finally realised that you are supposed to search for png to find icons, but it would be nice to be able for someone to create their own on their phones
    Yeah. I searched for "transparent png image" today and found a few. Not many I'd use on my phone, but at least there are some out there. I'm going to mess around this weekend and see if I can put together a little png app to submit to the store. We'll see how it goes.
    02-06-2015 06:56 PM
    Yeah. I searched for "transparent png image" today and found a few. Not many I'd use on my phone, but at least there are some out there. I'm going to mess around this weekend and see if I can put together a little png app to submit to the store. We'll see how it goes.
    Hmm search for minions png, and you will see that almost every picture is a cut out of those characters, ready to be used
    02-07-2015 11:37 AM
    That's how I found the icons for mine
    Sent from my awesome Lumia 735
    02-07-2015 11:38 AM