Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

Ashish Sharma6610

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I think all of us Lumia 730 users should give a feed back stating the background issu I already did and I know most of you also.. But those who didn't... M asking them.. And for now we can just wait for the navigation panale to be fixed.. I think I had a pretty good experience with W10 so far.. My battry doesn't go empty. Its like it was before. My phone also does not get hot(I play a lot with it). The keyboard, calculator, are some pretty cool ****.. For now, Lest just help microsoft and help ourselves eventually...

Ashish Sharma6610

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
If any of you is missing the microphone button on the keyboard.. I also missed it the first day.. But I figured it out.. Actually pretty simple.. Change the language at the bottom English US will bring it up..

ASHOK SAGAR

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
there are many issues with the lumia 730 after installing.
like no background image, just show the background image for a moment when I pull up/down notification button, back button not working on list of apps and also on main menu, hiding of menu button not working, not so smooth touch like 8.1, mix radio and twitter app gives blank screen after launching, in sliding of threads in message it just lag/buggy look, wi fi is not getting off and many more
please tell me when the next preview coming or tell me the way to roll back to the previous version.

Ashish Sharma6610

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
are not you facing any problems with internet network (India)?? I am using airtel and bsnl

Yes I face this issue every day... I think the workaround for me is doing 3 things and then it works. 1. Turn data roaming on and then off. 2. Turn use cellular data on and off. 3. Turn data connection on and off... Then on.. It will work.. Idk the problem but yes Airtel is showing some issues with W10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)