I had set lock screen wallpaper earlier but it seems I have changed setting somewhere incorrect. I am unable to set any wallpaper/photo on lock screen now. I tried to do it from photos, start+theme etc but still it does not set.
    I had hard reset phone recently but still unable to set lock screen wallpaper.
    04-30-2015 03:47 PM
    I had set lock screen wallpaper earlier but it seems I have changed setting somewhere incorrect. I am unable to set any wallpaper/photo on lock screen now. I tried to do it from photos, start+theme etc but still it does not set.
    You change your lockscreen wallpaper by going to settings > lockscreen > tapping the list box and selecting photo then tap change photo
    You change your lockscreen wallpaper by going to settings > lockscreen > tapping the list box and selecting photo then tap change photo
    04-30-2015 03:51 PM