i am using nokia L730....whenever i took photos from this device..after i saw in photos..it will get little blur....how to solve help me guys
    05-05-2015 01:36 AM
    Based on the specifications of the L730, it does not have optical image stabilization. This means that if the phone is moving at the moment the shot was taken, the phone won't be able to compensate for that motion and the image would most probably be blurry (especially at longer exposure times).

However, there may be other causes of such blurriness in photos, such as having finger prints on the glass covering of the camera and failure to focus properly.

We've got a dedicated thread for pictures and videos taken with the L730 (and L735), so you may want to check that out.

You may create a Windows Central account and then share with us samples of the photos you're describing so we could further narrow down the probable cause of the problem.
    Based on the specifications of the L730, it does not have optical image stabilization. This means that if the phone is moving at the moment the shot was taken, the phone won't be able to compensate for that motion and the image would most probably be blurry (especially at longer exposure times).

However, there may be other causes of such blurriness in photos, such as having finger prints on the glass covering of the camera and failure to focus properly.

We've got a dedicated thread for pictures and videos taken with the L730 (and L735), so you may want to check that out.

You may create a Windows Central account and then share with us samples of the photos you're describing so we could further narrow down the probable cause of the problem.
    05-05-2015 01:44 AM
    Sometimes it happpens for me so I take a second shot and this time it's clearer
    RumoredNow and gpobernardo like this.
    05-05-2015 04:44 AM
    Sometimes it happpens for me so I take a second shot and this time it's clearer
    Would you happen to have kept a sample of a blurry first shot and a clear second shot? Please share it with us if you have.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-05-2015 05:56 AM