New 735, missing voice mail notification on phone live tile...

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi all...I just purchased a Lumia 735 from the MS store and have it activated on Verizon.

For some reason I cannot get the live tile for the phone to display a notification when I receive voice mail. This used to work on my now dead Lumia 928.

Has any one with a 735 had the same issue or have any idea how to get the VM notification back?

I have tried a soft reset and unpinning and re-pinning the phone live tile all to no avail.

Thanks...

Namonaip1

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
We had the exact same problem with the lumia735 on the Verizon network. We took it into a Verizon store, they worked on it for 45 minutes and finally fixed the problem by removing voicemail from the account and reinstalling it. You will need to call or go into a store for that I think.

GoodEyeSniper83

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I had the exact same issue. And the VVM never worked at all. They tried rebuilding the VM box, but it didn't work.

Do you get a weird text with a code when you have a VM? I get one every time I tried to open the VVM box as well.

I was within the 2 week period, so they sent me a new phone. I'm still on the old one BC I need a quiet house to call Verizon in case it happens again on the new one.

It's really annoying and kind of makes me regret getting the phone. I really hope the new one doesn't have this issue!

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the exact same issue. And the VVM never worked at all. They tried rebuilding the VM box, but it didn't work.

Do you get a weird text with a code when you have a VM? I get one every time I tried to open the VVM box as well.

I was within the 2 week period, so they sent me a new phone. I'm still on the old one BC I need a quiet house to call Verizon in case it happens again on the new one.

It's really annoying and kind of makes me regret getting the phone. I really hope the new one doesn't have this issue!

No....I don't get weird texts when I get a VM. VM does work, it just doesn't show a notification on the live tile or in the notification area.

Can't wait to try and have Verizon work with me to try and figure this out... :(

GoodEyeSniper83

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
No....I don't get weird texts when I get a VM. VM does work, it just doesn't show a notification on the live tile or in the notification area.

Can't wait to try and have Verizon work with me to try and figure this out... :(

I set up my new phone last night. VVM works and no weird/persistent/absent nnotifications so far! Hope it stays this way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre