Can I get soe help with a mixradio issue?

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
mixradio issue

hi guys and girls ...my story is kinda complecated and my english are bad so im asking sorry that...im using a lumia 735 everything was perfect (and i have to say im impressed from this device) till i upgraded to w10m preview , when i was trying to play anything that incudes streaming on mix radio i had error "service issue there's a problem at mixradio,we are working on it." or something like that i was only able to listen to my downloaded mixes ... i deleted the app so i can reinstall but then i noticed that i wasnt available for w10m ,so for only that reasson i performed a system restore with the windows phone recovery tool and jumbed back to 8.1 ,i intalled the mixradio app again and the same issue remains till today .... i tryied one more system restore, i reinstalled the app many times to sd or to phone memory changed the regions but nothing...today im going again on w10m since the mixradio is not working on 8.1 to,,,, so is there any way to make mixradio work ???(if yes il go back to 8.1) please help me i love mixradio :'(....

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue, even on 8.1 devices. Unable to login to the account on all devices. However, the app must know me because even though not logged in it highlights previously favorited artists as favorite when their music plays using Play Me or existing mixes and Play Me plays music I like, not random pop junk. I am a paying subscriber, MixRadio+, although haven't been billed since Q115. Also, even after fresh hard resetting my 920, MixRadio is installed automatically. I think it's because I have a US AT&T 920, and even though unlocked and now operating on a different carrier and running Windows 10 it installs all original AT&T bloat apps, including HERE apps, MixRadio and other Nokia apps, thankfully.

Since Groove on mobile won't let me choose music installed locally on the phone, just all music including streaming, I still use MixRadio as a stand alone player for installed music. Easy interface, pivots, genres, the works.

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: mixradio issue

well all other nokia apps was working fine on 8.1 and 10m (even with the nokia account app beeing unable to update and login),,i just have a new idea , when i rolled back to 8.1 i restored from backup it might bringed some 10m garbage with it or my sd was steel carrying them ...should i try all over again?

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: mixradio issue

I'm not sure anything from 10 stuck with the rollback to 8.1. HERE accounts should still work, I'm logged into Drive+ and all favorite locations can be accessed on each device. MixRadio is a bit different as it changed hands in I think late 2014. No longer a Nokia or MS product. Maybe someone with an Android or Apple device can shed light if MixRadio has a working app on those platforms?

FlogniAu

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I am in Australia
29/11/2015
I reset the Lumia 635 (factory reset) and it re-installed the updated system 8.1 and I downloaded the MIX RADIO app from the Lumia Store again with out any problem.
It was playing again after 30 minutes downtime.
General questions as you have cannot provide an answer.
What works on my phone may not work on a different model LUMIA.
I suggest to download a cleaner and get rid of all the cache.
A of yesterday MIX RADIO was available --I installed it!
Comments like "who cares anyhow" from somebody is senseless. I CARE! I am in rural Australia and have been able to hear music again I have not heard for 50 years!!
If anybody needs help give details of your situation. A Lumia phone means nothing!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo