Talk and Use Internet Simultaneously???

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a user we had to move to a 735 from a 928 because that is all Verizon was offering in the Lumia line. He said on his 928, he could talk and use data at the same time but on the on this one, he can't.

Is this just something the 735 can't do or is it a setting we can change?

He is a truck driver and will often talk on Bluetooth headset while surfing the phone when he waits on loads to unload.

Thanks...

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
It may depend on his connection. If it isn't LTE or VoLTE then you can't do both or at least that is what I am taking from this article aimed at the iPhone 6 / Samsung advanced calling feature.
I just noticed this last night as far as not being able to talk and browse. I did recently move and I only get one bar from Verizon now so maybe that is the issue.
I am going to research some more or if anyone else knows for sure.

Simultaneous Voice/Data, HD Voice Now Available to Verizon iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Users - Mac Rumors

This thread posts more information as well.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/840982

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that was the issue. I had an LTE signal and could browse on the web without issue today at work where I get full bars and my WIFI was off. I am assuming that was the issue and will test from home this weekend.

Last edited:

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I had this user bring in his phone. He had LTE when he made the call. He placed a call, with Bluetooth headsets and LTE immediately went to 1X. When he ended the call, it went right back to LTE. Thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss