My phone changes date whenever i remove my battery and reinsert it.

MUBANASFAR

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Whenever i remove my battery and reinsert it , the date and time changes to some date and time in 2014. It doesn't update time from the sim card, as it usually does ( 2-3 months ago). Why does this occur?:unhappy::unhappy:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Go to Date+Time in the settings and check if set date+time as well as set time zone automatically are turned on, if they are then they will re-adjust automatically.

For instance when I soft reset my phone, I get alerts for any unread text messages and the time + date changes. it takes a few seconds for it to revert back to normal.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
But it was turned on only. Yet this occur. Everytime i have to turn it off reset the time and once again turn it on.

Oh I see, have you tried with a different sim?

If it works with a different sim then your sim is faulty. However if not a hard reset may be in order although I'm not sure if that would help or a soft reset, then a reflash. Regardless one needs to eliminate all possibilities when it comes to troubleshooting.

So see if it persists with a different sim and lets go from there.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Are you using the SIM as the only method of data? It should update with any internet connection i.e. Wifi

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Did you notice the same problem, when its turned off for couple of hours and if date/time settings are incorrect, more likely it could be issue with M/B sensors. Post the results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss