Speech not downloading. build is the latest,,14295 Lumia 730( I am in India). How can I get it to download?

Abhim10

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Speech not downloading. build is the latest,,14295 lumia 730 india.

I have updated my lumia 730 to windows 10(windows insider(insider fast)). the only problem i am facing is... i am unable to download the united states (english) for cortana also other languages too. i have changed the region to US n everything needed to activate cortana but it ain't working. Everytime i try to download it shows the following error :- English(United States): Error downloading. i hav changed the language to united states english n dat got installed properly. :cry::cry::cry:I have resetted my phone..still the problem remains. Rest all is working superbly. Can anyone help please??

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Having the same problem with Spanish (Spain) I try to downlod the language file and then go to Phone Update to watch the download progress.

The language pack seems to be downloaded witout errors but it doesn't finish the installation process. It exits with error 0x80070020.

I've done my homework and the answers I've read about this points to something interfering with the download/installation, most probably an antivirus or firewall. But I have neither installed.

TranquilKnight

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I have same problem in build .164. I was able to install UK speech but I still can't download any keyboard (UK/Gujarati/Hindi) data. Gujarati Phonetic is just 1 MB and it still fails to download/install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss