Contacts not getting saved

ssouvik34

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
ince yesterday I am facing a problem in contact not getting saved in the phone. I am trying to save the contacts in Outlook. When i am pressing the save button, the button is not working and after some time it is returning to the previous page. Moreover, I would also like to let know that since then I am also facing problems in Email syncing. So could you suggest me any solution to this?

ssouvik34

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Since yesterday I am facing a problem in contact not getting saved in the phone. I am trying to save the contacts in Outlook. When i am pressing the save button, the button is not working and after some time it is returning to the previous page. Moreover, I would also like to let know that since then I am also facing problems in Email syncing. So could you suggest me any solution to this?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Since yesterday I am facing a problem in contact not getting saved in the phone. I am trying to save the contacts in Outlook. When i am pressing the save button, the button is not working and after some time it is returning to the previous page. Moreover, I would also like to let know that since then I am also facing problems in Email syncing. So could you suggest me any solution to this?

perform a soft reset :> volume low + lock key hold together until phone reboots.

are you an insider?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
try a soft reset and check your internet connection for syncing your email account - also check that time, date and time zone are correct

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro