Is anyone else in love with their Lumia 735?

Chris 6

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love my Lumia 735. It is hands down one of my favorite Windows Phones I have owned and I have had a lot of them. First off it is the best feeling phone in hand I have ever tried period. I don't know what it is but I think the screen is one of the best as well its just something about it I cant explain. Its just so sharp and clear. I have both the Lumia 950 and 735 and I swear my 735 runs Windows 10 Mobile better than the 950. The camera of course is not as good as my 950 but it really takes good photos.

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's a nice phone and with recent fast ring updates very fluent and fast. Camera is mediocre, but for most things I use real cameras.

Problem is the bugginess of the OS and that's finally the reason I will move to Android. Even with all those weekly updates, they never seem to get it right. Beta forever...

DMCarver

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm moved over to Verizon from AT&T so I had to give up my 950. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and it's a nice phone but I REALLY miss my Windows OS. The only Windows phone Verizon has on their website is the 735. No Lumia Icon even.
Was just wondering since it is so cheap if it would be worth it to get the 735. I take photos regularly but don't really do anything special with them so it's ok if the camera is just meh... Any issues with the 735 running Windows 10 now?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm moved over to Verizon from AT&T so I had to give up my 950. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and it's a nice phone but I REALLY miss my Windows OS. The only Windows phone Verizon has on their website is the 735. No Lumia Icon even.
Was just wondering since it is so cheap if it would be worth it to get the 735. I take photos regularly but don't really do anything special with them so it's ok if the camera is just meh... Any issues with the 735 running Windows 10 now?

It's running W10 ok on my phone. I do believe it is a little under powered (at least it feels that way) but hoping improvements with the next big update will correct that. I figure I will be using the 735 for another year as ling as I stay with Verizon.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I personally use a Lumia 735 as my daily driver. I also have a Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 735 is noticeably not as beastly in terms of sheer performance.

It does what I need it to do though admirably, otherwise it wouldn't be my daily driver :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise