10-29-2011 02:25 PM
30 12
tools
    I am really surprised it doesn't have 5 bands.
    I think thats down to Qualcomm chips not supporting it, unlike what they use in their Symbian devices. Maybe Nokia now starting to use Qualcomm for their WP7 devices will encourage them to make pentaband chips.
    10-27-2011 10:23 AM
    Quite surprised that Nokia 800 is missing so many things that N9 has. Like NFC, 64GB option, front camera, bigger screen, N9 has 1GB of RAM and pentaband.
    Don't actually mind as N9 owner, but still. ;)
    To be seen will i get Nokia 800 or one of the many phones released next year.
    how do you like the N9? I've been considering getting one as a backup.
    10-27-2011 10:07 PM
    how do you like the N9? I've been considering getting one as a backup.
    UI is drop dead beautiful to use everyday as is the device itself. App Store is limited, but i got all the apps i need so it's not a problem for me while could easily be to others.

Was actually just yesterday watching high quality video on the N9 and swiping away from the video as the video keeps playing and the bottom layer of the menu starts appearing behind the video, thinking why didn't Nokia keep Swipe UI next to Windows Phone. It really is something special.
    10-29-2011 02:00 PM
    Nokia website shows the "people" hub screen rotating
    Nokia Europe - Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone - Features
    10-29-2011 02:17 PM
    Nokia website shows the "people" hub screen rotating
    Nokia Europe - Nokia Lumia 800 with Windows Phone - Features
    Pictures too. I think it's just a promo shot to fit more of the UI in, don't think it will actually work in landscape mode gusto.

I know Nokia are allowed variables, but not in how WP7 actually operates. (as far as I know) :)
    10-29-2011 02:25 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD