Bummer! Lumia 800 does NOT sport Gorilla Glass, nor Anti-glare Polariser

desmonium

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Do those features matter to you for Nokia's "real windows phone"? Share your 2 cents.

**EDIT: Actually Lumia 800 does have Anti-Glare Polariser, because it's the same as ClearBlack Display, check here ClearBlack Display = Anti-Glare Polariser? YES! .

Official Response I got from Nokia:

----------------------------------
Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Nokia Careline.

We are happy to hear of your interest in the Nokia Lumia 800.

With regard to the specifications that you have mentioned, kindly do note that these are not sported by the Nokia Lumia 800. For the official specifications of the Nokia Lumia 800, kindly refer to the link below:

Nokia Lumia 800 Specifications - Nokia - UK

We hope that these have cleared up any confusion regarding the mobile.

You may check our website for updates and other Nokia related information. Kindly refer to the link below:

Support - Nokia - UK

You may also call our Customer Care Hotline at 0845-045-5555, Mon-Fri 9am-7pm (except bank and public holidays).

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Yours sincerely,

AmXXXXX F.
Nokia Service Professional
UK & Ireland Team
Nokia Care

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Country:UNITED KINGDOM]
[Language:English]
[Gender:M]
[Contact topic:Nokia devices and accessories]
[Contact subtopic:Support, Service Points or repair]
[Message:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am about to pre-order Nokia Lumia 800 but part of the specs is confusing and I would like to get some inputs from Nokia.

As Nokia Lumia 800 is the close brother of N9, I am curious if Nokia Lumia 800 also sports a gorilla glass screen as N9, and if it also has the anti-glare polariser as N9 does.

I checked throughout the website but didn't find details on my questions. I would much appreciate it if you could answer me as soon as possible, so that I can initiate my pre-order process.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
XXXXXXXXX]
[Phone model:Others]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member