12-07-2011 04:27 PM
52 123
tools
    I intend to continue using the Lumia as I did the Omnia 7 which I found to have excellent battery life. I have already noticed that the Battery life on the Lumia is shocking in comparison but like a muppet today I plugged it into my Laptop to put some Zune music on and have not disconnected.

I do however think that updates from Nokia look like they are really needed.
    12-05-2011 10:58 AM
    For the past few days I've been leaving it on battery saver once fully charged.
    At 100% it shows about one day left. A few hours later, after using it a bit for texting, picture taking, sending pics using WhatsApp, web browsing and light GPS use, it normally still shows one day day left. 10 hours later, at the end of the day, it shows about 40% and 15 hours left. Leaving it uncharged and on over night, the following morning it shows about 35% left.

If you go to the 1st page of this thread you'll see my initial complaints. I sure am not complaining now!
    I think leaving it on battery saver and manually checking emails etc really saves the battery and as I'm nearly always connected to either 3G or wifi, retrieving emails and updating notifications manually doesn't lose me any time.

Anyway, my phone has JUST finished the Nokia update, so we'll see how that goes....
    12-07-2011 04:27 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD