Lumia is made in what country?

pwaikon

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Mine is "Made in China" (like everything else in these days :dry) Quality is ok thou my screen does screech a little on the left side when I press it. I have old Nokia N91 8GB on my drawer that I bought back in 2006 and it says "Made in Finland". How I miss those days when Nokias were made in Finland and anyone who bought MIF model was proud of it 'cos they knew that "Made in Hungary" etc model owners were jealous of them :p :cool:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I loved the fact that my N8 was built 200 meters from my home :p

Sadly it won't be the same anymore with Lumia 920, but such is life. Better this way than Nokia going under :D

LYZ1999

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
LOL, my 710 made in Korea. Has broken screen and only 1 physical button (camera) is working.
UPDATE: I got the device fixed, Nokia was kind enough to replace my whole phone and give me a free slightly-antiglare screen protector

Last edited:

madyrocksin

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 520 is also made in China.

This would be wrong to assume that Chinese people cannot manufacture quality products, but for some reasons they doesn't suits me.

I bought two Lumia 520 in the past 6 months, both made in China, and both had to be replaced for the manufacturing defect out of the box.
One had usb port defect and the other had a faulty proximity sensor.

I must say this is the first time in over 8-9 years of using Nokia that i had to replace a brand new, one day old phone.
One can easily blame Nokia or the manufacturer(China), i would rather blame Nokia for this !!

Mihai A Zaharia

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 620 shows Made in Finland. My code is for Hungary but was purchased off contract from Romania, therefore I incline in one saying "Finnish made phones usually went to Europe while Chinese made to the US and to the rest of the world". More so they have factories all over the world covering all Continents. Globalizare

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes