So, if I push down anywhere other than the top/bottom corner on the righthand edge of my Lumia's screen (the side with the volume/power/camera buttons), it now makes a pop/creak noise every single time. Doesn't take a lot of pressure to make it happen either.

Slightly concerned that if this is what it's like after about a month of careful use, what's it going to be like in 6 months?!
    12-14-2011 03:18 PM
    I love the Nokia Lumia 800 but I have had the same issue but on the other side. It doesn't take much of a press and I can hear it creak. It is only a small thing but like you say if it is like that after a month what will it be like in a year?

I'm taking mine back in for a swap. The fit to the screen is perfect all the way round except for in the top left hand corner.

I'm glad I am not the only one. Thought I was going mad.
    03-08-2012 07:11 AM
    Just got My phone and it doe this :(.. Tobad
    03-19-2012 11:55 AM
    Mine does it too, if I apply a lot of pressure to the screen it clicks. It's not really a big problem though as I don't put a lot of pressure on it anyway. Also remember old plastic phones? Those things creaked EVERYWHERE. This phone is still sturdy as ****.

Think about the iPhone, it's made of GLASS.

Don't think about it guys.
    03-20-2012 03:03 PM
    i m glad I am not the only one. Thought I was going mad.
    03-21-2012 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD