Holy I WANT ONE NOW BATMAN!!!!
    http://mobile.theverge.com/2011/12/1...rises-pictures

SERIOUSLY, if you European fellas can get one of these, let me know!!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    12-15-2011 09:30 PM
    That's what I am talking about! To the Bat Cave

12-15-2011 10:14 PM
    It's pretty sick. My boy who doesn't even use WP and noticed it.
    12-16-2011 12:02 AM
    As there are only 40 of them, that'll be given out to people involved with the film and a few Nokia/MS execs. Expect to see one on eBay soon at a zillion times the price of a regular Lumia 800! :)
    12-16-2011 03:08 AM
    Nokia Lumia 800 Dark Knight Rises hands-on pictures | The Verge

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express
    I seriously had a nerdgasm when I first read about this. I'd also love to see a green L800 with a red 'X' for Martian Manhunter. That would look so epic with the tiles. Too bad this is because of the movie and not just because. Of course, I'd take a cyan one with the Superman symbol, too. Or a red one with the Flash. *drools* Heck, I'd even take a cyan with a Wonder Woman symbol. </geekingout>
    12-19-2011 02:46 AM
    Or better yet, Nokia should hit up Lucas and get some special edition phones out when Episode I comes out in 3D! A Darth Maul Lumia 800 might actually cause me to stroke out. :P
    12-19-2011 02:48 AM
    An Avatar phone will be next. :D

12-19-2011 07:11 AM
    Or better yet, Nokia should hit up Lucas and get some special edition phones out when Episode I comes out in 3D! A Darth Maul Lumia 800 might actually cause me to stroke out. :P
    Yeah, but imagine if it was a Jar-Jar Binks Lumia 710 instead in "fun" colours with custom ringtones and text sounds. I think we'd all be justified in immediately selling our WP7 phones and never coming back!
    12-19-2011 08:47 AM
    Yeah, but imagine if it was a Jar-Jar Binks Lumia 710 instead in "fun" colours with custom ringtones and text sounds. I think we'd all be justified in immediately selling our WP7 phones and never coming back!
    HAHAHAHAHA! I have a little more faith in Nokia than that. :)
    12-19-2011 09:59 AM
    Nokia Lumia 800 Dark Knight Rises hands-on pictures | The Verge

Where can I buy one??????????????
    12-31-2011 02:02 AM
    Where can I buy one??????????????
    Only 40 will be made and i got feeling those are handed to partners or something similar. If one or two ends to Ebay, you will probably need to pay so much extra that it wont make any sense.
    01-01-2012 01:31 PM
    I would imagine you could do that yourself on an 800? just carve it out carefully and sand it maybe
    02-12-2012 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD