Cameras Compared (Nokia N9 V Nokia Lumia 800)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
While not having a Nokia DarrenUK, does it not have the 'save settings' that was introduced with Mango ?

Both my Omnia 7 and new Titan had the 'save settings' option added when Mango arrived.

(Saves whatever camera settings you like)

jason404

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually very disappointed with the camera. My brother's Christmas photos taken on his HTC Desire S are much better than mine. I hope some of this bad quality can and will be fixed in a software update.

Also the autofocus in video mode seems to badly broken. Does anybody else find that?

EvilVeasel

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here!

Loving my Nokia Lumia 800 but frankly rather disappointed with the camera... Almost every picture I take is completely ruined with overexposure, no matter what I do with the settings. Have attached an example I took where in what I considered to be a pretty balanced scene, the floor is just completely whited out!

Oh, and I've also had the poor autofocus in video mode and the horrible pink glow in low light snaps, mentioned in some reviews. :mad:

Really hope some/all of this can be fixed by a software update...

RustyU

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
You don't have a case on the phone do you? I have a cheap eBay 'clear' one, and it catches the flash, producing a similar effect.

It's going in the bin shortly :lol:

EvilVeasel

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
No, don't see the point in cases when phones are so well made! I did notice dirt on the camera lens making it worse, but have gone to great lengths to make sure it is clean before taking any snaps now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99