Photos taken with your Nokia Lumia 800

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
ok ,, here i have some ,,, but i just took them fast , hope you like them .. this place in alkhober ,,saudi arabia

but why there is no ( insert photo ) to be available in the post better than attachment ???

Nice pics. You can upload pictures to a service like photobucket or tinypic for example and use the "insert image". That's what I do anyway, so you can upload like the pic below:

WP_000162.jpg

Fynolt

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Photos taken by your Lumia 800 - Let's see them!

This is one I grabbed using the action shot from camera extras. took 2 attempts at snagging the carridge mid-shot. Think this has gone through creative studio to bring out the colour of the sky a little. but I cant remember if thats the true or not. :p

Attachments

• NWP_120805_0001.jpg
    NWP_120805_0001.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 5

DFB

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I actually took a little video with mine. I can't wait to grab the 920, I'll hit Italy in a month or so, I'm hoping to just walk in a store and buy one.

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Just some testing with the new magnetic "strap on" lenses I bought from amazon:

WP_000061.jpg

(for some reason the image got scaled down hard when I uploaded it to skydrive)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Nice. You can upload at full resolution using the official skydrive app. That way it won't scale your images down

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Just some testing with the new magnetic "strap on" lenses I bought from amazon:

(for some reason the image got scaled down hard when I uploaded it to skydrive)

What is this strap on lens that you speak of?

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, have to try the skydrive app :) (although I find it a bit annoying that I can't just hit "share" from the picture but have to open an app, but I guess I can live with that :D)

The lenses are called "Loftek High Quality 3 in 1 Camera Lens Kit Designed for Apple iPhone 4 iPhone 4S iPad (Fish Eye Lens, Wide Angle + Micro Lens)" from amazon.co.uk (not sure if I'm allowed to post links?), I created a topic for them in the Accessories, http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-accessories/205556-magnetic-lens-adapters.html you can see how they attach and look from there. (Still in the progress of getting some proper outdoor shots, damn you Finnish winter..)

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

You can post the links to amazon.co.uk. Thanks for the pics. It looks like a very interesting concept. Hopefully they produce some great shots for you.

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, added the link to the original thread :) I hope so too, especially with the 920 I'm hoping to arrive next week :p

katakulli

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
looking at the makro-pictures in this thread, i just can't believe i have the same phone, too but can not take ANY decent makro shot at all. it just can't focus, no matter what settings i try. i even did a hardreset, which didn't help either. Is there really that much difference of camera performance between individual lumia 800s ??

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
looking at the makro-pictures in this thread, i just can't believe i have the same phone, too but can not take ANY decent makro shot at all. it just can't focus, no matter what settings i try. i even did a hardreset, which didn't help either. Is there really that much difference of camera performance between individual lumia 800s ??

Make sure these two options are set to macro

Scenes: Macro
Focus Mode: Macro