I was really looking forward to getting this phone this week but I called a couple Microsoft stores and they will not let me order over the phone. They said they do not do phone orders any more so if you don't live near one of 10 or so Microsoft stores you are out of luck for the US edition. Pretty poor strategy if you ask me. Would anybody near a store be willing to purchase one and sell it to me?
    02-14-2012 05:23 PM
    I was really looking forward to getting this phone this week but I called a couple Microsoft stores and they will not let me order over the phone. They said they do not do phone orders any more so if you don't live near one of 10 or so Microsoft stores you are out of luck for the US edition. Pretty poor strategy if you ask me. Would anybody near a store be willing to purchase one and sell it to me?
    Well considering there is no actual official release date I don't think they'd sell over the phone. What's wrong with just buying the American version off eBay or from an online store that will sell it when info/the phone itself is available?
    02-14-2012 07:22 PM
    But it off Amazon when it comes out.
    02-14-2012 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD