I got me one of these

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
That's right people I traded my Titan for it. I have no idea why the guy had it I just posted my Titan on Craig's list for trade and the guy contacted me. I just picked up a Micro Sim from at&t and everything is working fine. I'm glad to see that "H" in the status bar. I was worried about what data speeds I would get. I know it's just HSPA and not HSPA+ but that's okay.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I held the Titan while picking up a few more Lumias for my colleauges ;) Was surprised by the build quality, the last HTC that felt so sturdy in the hands was the Legend. But, I still think the screen is too large and the Lumia just looks better ;) IMO

But I think we can all agree that the Lumia and the Titan is worthy reps of Wp :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't had an HTC device as a primary or backup and I'm okay with that.

I know one thing is for sure this Lumia is one sexy device.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Where you been Burt... Miss you... ;)

seriously its the Black one Brow when your swapping on Craig's list you take what you get.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Been tending to the wee lass and busier than one legged man in *** kicking contest. The 800 is pretty tight. Played with one a few weeks back.

Not too sure about the 900's size. I like ring able to put a phone in the back pocket. Will have to check it out.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Here is an odd thing I have noticed. I might be imagining things but my music over Bluetooth sounds better. Is that even possible? I swear it sounds deeper and more solid. Its the same software right so that means it has to be the signal strength right?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Here is an odd thing I have noticed. I might be imagining things but my music over Bluetooth sounds better. Is that even possible? I swear it sounds deeper and more solid. Its the same software right so that means it has to be the signal strength right?

Signal strength or better sound chip.

OOS

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually, this has been reported by many people. Apparently it has something to do with the headphone jack, though I can't remember if it had been deduced that it's a software or hardware issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos