That's right people I traded my Titan for it. I have no idea why the guy had it I just posted my Titan on Craig's list for trade and the guy contacted me. I just picked up a Micro Sim from at&t and everything is working fine. I'm glad to see that "H" in the status bar. I was worried about what data speeds I would get. I know it's just HSPA and not HSPA+ but that's okay.
    borjeboy likes this.
    02-25-2012 12:11 PM
    Poor Titan, how could you Dave ? :dry

No Lumia 800 would make me swap my Titan. :D

But I guess mine works properly. :happy:
    02-25-2012 12:33 PM
    I held the Titan while picking up a few more Lumias for my colleauges ;) Was surprised by the build quality, the last HTC that felt so sturdy in the hands was the Legend. But, I still think the screen is too large and the Lumia just looks better ;) IMO

But I think we can all agree that the Lumia and the Titan is worthy reps of Wp :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-25-2012 01:03 PM
    The Lumia 800/900 is currently, imo, unchallenged in design beauty among WPs, with only the iPhone 4/4s challenging it aesthetically.
    borjeboy likes this.
    02-25-2012 01:05 PM
    This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't had an HTC device as a primary or backup and I'm okay with that.

I know one thing is for sure this Lumia is one sexy device.
    02-25-2012 07:31 PM
    Very nice! What color?
    02-25-2012 08:26 PM
    Where you been Burt... Miss you... ;)

seriously its the Black one Brow when your swapping on Craig's list you take what you get.
    02-25-2012 08:32 PM
    Been tending to the wee lass and busier than one legged man in *** kicking contest. The 800 is pretty tight. Played with one a few weeks back.

Not too sure about the 900's size. I like ring able to put a phone in the back pocket. Will have to check it out.
    02-25-2012 11:16 PM
    Here is an odd thing I have noticed. I might be imagining things but my music over Bluetooth sounds better. Is that even possible? I swear it sounds deeper and more solid. Its the same software right so that means it has to be the signal strength right?
    02-26-2012 06:40 AM
    Here is an odd thing I have noticed. I might be imagining things but my music over Bluetooth sounds better. Is that even possible? I swear it sounds deeper and more solid. Its the same software right so that means it has to be the signal strength right?
    Signal strength or better sound chip.
    02-26-2012 06:52 AM
    Actually, this has been reported by many people. Apparently it has something to do with the headphone jack, though I can't remember if it had been deduced that it's a software or hardware issue.
    02-26-2012 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD