Another defective lumia

M

mkr10001

Sent my lumia away to my network for them to "repair" due to the terrible battery life. Got a replacement one (which I think is refurbished which i'm not best pleased about but that's another issue). the battery life on this one seems better but the internet is broken.

Both wifi and 3g. Phone will fail to recognise my wifi and with data on it jsut won't load any pages.

Getting mighty sick of this. How hard is it to make a damn phone that bloody works how it's supposed to.

For this whole inconvenience I want a brand new phone, and a bill reduction. I'm paying ?30 /m for this crap!

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear you're having problems, but while it's easy to blame Nokia, they're not responsible for sending you a broken replacement.

I would be reasonably confident that if you put this in writing to your carrier they will at least refund you the bill cost for the time it takes to resolve the problem. Also you might want to have a look a the contract you signed with them, as failure to provide you with a functional handset that you are paying for may be in breach of that contract.

M

mkr10001

Sorry to hear you're having problems, but while it's easy to blame Nokia, they're not responsible for sending you a broken replacement.

I would be reasonably confident that if you put this in writing to your carrier they will at least refund you the bill cost for the time it takes to resolve the problem. Also you might want to have a look a the contract you signed with them, as failure to provide you with a functional handset that you are paying for may be in breach of that contract.

I'll look into that thanks.

Today it fudged up big time. I couldn't get into the calendar so i rebooted it, comes back on and tells me some data was lost but some was recovered and i may need to reorder my start screen. All my email accounts had been removed and the people hub was empty.

not impressed.

I'll see if I can find a copy of the contract

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss