How to force update Nokia Lumia 800 to latest firmware 12070

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello I am new in this page. I have a doubt if I force the update will I receive any other updates that will be available after this one?.Thank you in advance

JimiDiGriz

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I followed the instructions and had no issues. Orange UK and rumour has it they aren't even looking at this firmware yet so I decided to stop waiting. My battery was okay beforehand to be honest but I wanted the audio improvements. That said it wasn't as good as it is now, I've been running a little test with 3g and wireless off unless required (using the toggle app pinned to start which is a Godsend) and current stats are:

Remaining : 55%
Time remaining: 23 hours
Time since last charge: 1 days 18 hours

Discharge is around 70 mA

That's with over 20 texts and maybe 30 mins total phone call time. Plus the odd bit of wireless/3g on when required and the normal checking the phone for messages etc. Hardly scientific but pretty good battery life I thought.

David Bowes

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's one for you. My phone has no update notification, the manual cab files to force the update won't work. My partners phone has been updated though. We have the same model, same network and the phone numbers are consecutive.

How's that?

I want the latest updates but seems I have to wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven