I just used the diagnostics tool for the first time, just for an inquisitive look. Under the battery icon it says charging: 636566%.. Obviously this is wrong and I wondered if it had anything to do with the battery problem where the Lumia cannot power on?
    03-25-2012 06:58 PM
    I just used the diagnostics tool for the first time, just for an inquisitive look. Under the battery icon it says charging: 636566%.. Obviously this is wrong and I wondered if it had anything to do with the battery problem where the Lumia cannot power on?
    Sorry I cannot assist with what went wrong but with the lastest SW Update the Diagnostic Tool ##634# will display the present battery state in "Percentage = %" and the "Battery Voltage" in Volts with the "Discharge or Charge Rate" in MilliAmps = mA dependant on if your device is on charge "Charge Rate" or if not on charge "Discharge Rate". The "Discharge Rate" being the important one as this should be hovering around 50 - 89mA for the battery to last longer than 1 day use. Use this tool to check which "App" is the origin of the greater current drain. :)
    03-26-2012 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD