odd lag from time to time

Jalik

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't able to find anything about this problem with a quick search. So I wonder whether it's just me who gets some weird occational lag. It makes scrolling in the UI and in apps almost impossible for about 10 secs. Then the lumia would run as smooth as ever. It feels like some sync lag but I can't say what app would be syncing in the background since it happened in different apps and even on the tile screen. It also seems independent from what I'm doing and I can't force it. It happens at least once or twice a day.

Does this sound familiar to some of the WP veterans? Can I do something about it?

ChrisK91

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this while charging when the wireless sync starts. You can also try to disable some background tasks via the settings and see if that helps...

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Jalik

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the culprit could be Carbon. Its the first app I disabled backgroud activity for and no lag whatsoever since then. Battery life seems to have been improved as well. I'll watch the situation a little longer. Anyone got similar issues with Carbon?

lukeyluke

May 16, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786