I have an unlocked, unbranded Lumia 800 on AT&T (in Michigan.) Plugged in my phone for a sync and was notified of the firmware update. It installed in about a half hour and seems to be working fine so far. I hope the battery life is improved!!! It wasn't bad before, but more is better of course.
    03-28-2012 07:34 PM
    I'd really like to hear from anyone when it comes to audio quality improvements. I feel I might have to replace the Radar with something that has a compass, but audio is still the main thing for me.
    03-29-2012 12:19 AM
    Sound is hugely improved on the newest firmware. There's now plenty of bass, maybe a bit too much on my Denon in-ears.
    I have found after the newest fw for my 800 to be perfect combo to my Senheisser HD598's. Brings out vocals and impactful bass.
    anodynamic likes this.
    03-29-2012 12:58 AM
    Sounds good. I guess I'll have a go at it with a couple of my own phones first, though. Saw the guy in one of the other apartments on the floor walk by with something very magenta-colored in his hand the other day, so maybe I'll see if he can let go of it for a few minutes. :)
    03-30-2012 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD