Post-12070 Full Charge Capacity is only ~1270 mAh

sj55555

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Although my discharge rate is much lower now ~80 mA, my full charge capacity is now less than 1300 mAh when it used to be over 1400 mAh. Also, it seems to be going down. Yesterday, the full charge capacity was ~1380 mAh.

djgc

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Although my discharge rate is much lower now ~80 mA, my full charge capacity is now less than 1300 mAh when it used to be over 1400 mAh. Also, it seems to be going down. Yesterday, the full charge capacity was ~1380 mAh.
I have similar observations. The max capacity seems to be going up and down; yesterday just a bit over 1100mAh, today almost 1300. I have had the update for a few days only, but already I have an impression that this latest update actually made things worse and a full battery does not last as long as with the version before this.

ChrisK91

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
The readings are not reliable. That's why this number has been removed in the latest diagnostic tool version. My capacity increases when I Charge my phone.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
As Chris said, that information has been removed from the latest version of the diagnostics too; presumably to stop people freaking out about it. It will still tell you the rate of discharge, which is *significantly* lower than it would have been previously.

The full charge capacity was fluid like that since the update before this one, it's nothing new, and definitely nothing to worry about. It will fall as the day goes on and rise as you charge it again. For your own piece of mind it might be best to uninstall the old diagnostics tool and get the new version.

I would say that my battery comfortably lasts 2 days with light to normal use, mostly on WiFi; which is not triple what it used to be, maybe not even double, but definitely a marked improvement.

djgc

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
As Chris said, that information has been removed from the latest version of the diagnostics too; presumably to stop people freaking out about it. It will still tell you the rate of discharge, which is *significantly* lower than it would have been previously.

The full charge capacity was fluid like that since the update before this one, it's nothing new, and definitely nothing to worry about. It will fall as the day goes on and rise as you charge it again. For your own piece of mind it might be best to uninstall the old diagnostics tool and get the new version.

I would say that my battery comfortably lasts 2 days with light to normal use, mostly on WiFi; which is not triple what it used to be, maybe not even double, but definitely a marked improvement.
Actually, I am using the latest diagnostics version. With 12070 upgrade a fully charged battery lasts about 1 - 1.5 days. Before this upgrade it was 2-2.5 days. 12070 is a step backwards, at least in my Lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)