No nokia music app in my Lumia 800!!

rajstruck

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, it's been a week now with my black nokia lumia 800. I'm in love with everything it does. Never had such a smooth UI experience, and the curved glass somehow makes the experience smoother.
Now getting to the point. I'm unable to locate nokia music app in my phone. :confused: . I've got the zune app, which works just fine with my music. But then i'd want the added features of the nokia music app as well. PLEASE HELP!

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Can you see Nokia Collection in the Marketplace? If you can you should be able to download Nokia Music from there. If not and you can only see applications and games in the marketplace you need to Sync your phone with Zune on a desktop. Then you should see Nokia Collection, applications, games and Music in the marketplace. If you still don't see it after syncing try restarting the phone.

If still no luck you may need to do a hard reset, or try contacting Nokia and see if you can get some help from them.

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Nokia music is a country specific app, and isn't available in a lot of countries. When you first opened the marketplace, what country did you choose?

shehjadi

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
From your ID I believe you are from India?
the app isn't available for us cos the country specified in the settings is India. If you change the country settings to UK and then restart; and then install the app it will work..

As for the app its included in Nokia Collection apps but isn't visible to Indians

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
From your ID I believe you are from India?
the app isn't available for us cos the country specified in the settings is India. If you change the country settings to UK and then restart; and then install the app it will work..

As for the app its included in Nokia Collection apps but isn't visible to Indians
Yes, but he'll have to use a different Live ID at the beginning.

rajstruck

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help people. Yes i'm located in India and I chose india as my region when I first set it up...
So if I restart with UK as my region and a new Live id, wouldn't I lose the apps/contacts currently on my phone? as I believe the windows live account would sync with my phone (and vice-versa) every time i'm online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786