Lumia 800 cases and covers

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone recommend some good cases or covers for the Lumia 800 which don't lose too much form factor? Has anyone tried the bodyguardz protectors?

I have a glossy white Lumia and it's so nice to look at it's a shame to cover it with a case but still want to protect it for this unfortunate slips.

brdl04

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
The rubber case that comes with the Lumia is by far the best case for keeping the form factor/highest protection. I don't know if it came with your white one or not.

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah i did get that with the white phone but it's black :( so you can't see the white. Yeah it's a great cover so i might try and find the white one but i think it will be hard in Australia because you can't buy from Nokia online and have to go to a reseller and I'm guessing it's gonna be hard to find. there are heaps on eBay but they're all silicon or gel which I'm not a fan of.

i've gone ahead and ordered the bodyguardz skins anyways and will see how they go oncethey arrive.

peterjr1boom

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
i have a black lumia 800 and i really want a white case but i cannot find one anywhere :( it seems weird that the white version came with a black case o_O

olivercorb

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05