Lumia 800 dead. Need help.

charish p

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia 800 , 10 months old. I had been listening to music suddenly it started to flicker and suddenly stopped and switched off. i tried to restart it but its not working. I tried many key combinations ,for 10 hours since it died. there was 98% charge left when it died. When plugged to charger nothing shows up, even i tried charging from my laptop.
I read many cases similar to mine. Phone is still under warranty period, will i get it repaired or replaced as it is an internal damage.
Another problem is I live in India. Im not sure that i'll get my phone repaired or replaced for free.

Last edited:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

You can take it asap to your nearest Nokia care and tell them your issue. First make sure your phone is absolutely not working.

If it is under warranty they should be able to help you get if either repaired for free or replaced (although they almost always tend to have it repaired ).

Cheers.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a lumia 800 , 10 months old. I had been listening to music suddenly it started to flicker and suddenly stopped an switched off. i tried to restart it but it not working. I tried many key combinations ,for 10 hours since it died. there was 98% charge left when it died. When plugged to charger nothing shows up, even i tried charging from my laptop.
I read many cases similar to mine. Phone still under warranty period, will i get it repaired or replaced as it is an internal damage.
Another problem is I live in India. Im not sure that i'll get my phone repaired or replaced for free.

Are you using the charger that came with it or a secondary charger?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo