Hi Microsoft,

Ive been using the Nokia 800 for the past 6-7 months (so i was one of your initial customers) and suddenly after putting up with the numerous flaws that make this phone what it is with consistent comments from my friends on the quality of your products i'm now incredibly disappointed with you.

I wanted to download from the marketplace "Star Wars Tiny Death Star" which is the extension of the enjoyable app "Tiny Tower" which I originally played on APPLE.
    Yet alas i cannot continue my adventure within the stars because of your TRASHY update scheme!

I understand that not all your updates are accessible to the mildly-out-dated 800's and less 700's but WHY THE HELL PREVENT US FROM THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE OF THESE PHONES??

Its apparent that all your focused on is money, and fair enough, but for the experience of the user why RUIN IT??

WE ARE ALL STUCK ON CONTRACTS RANGING FROM 6-24 MONTHS AND YOUR RUINING IT 5 MONTHS INTO THE SYSTEM??

The customers are you advertisements. You REQUIRE us to combat your apple/android counterparts because it is HUGELY known that apart from aesthetics your phones suck a lot.

From the absolutely pitiful app selection to your frequently sickening LACK of updates. You have an awful press because of these 2 sole factors and you just plod along throwing new phones out there which people think are great and leave initial fantastic reviews (Like I DID) but then become disgraced by your lack of development with them.

I feel very cheated Microsoft because i grew up on your systems thinking you were the ethical company that provided users with the lasting greatness that you WERE remembered by.

Its the Chicken or the Egg question MS and you need to really think over the future of the company if you are going to rely on the few people who have the latest phones, because 6 months later they will be just like the rest of us and giving you terrible reviews to our friends and families to prevent a poor investment on their part.

Don't think I'm investing in you again MS. Very Disappointed.
    11-10-2013 06:08 AM
    Ive been using the Nokia 800 for the past 6-7 months (so i was one of your initial customers)
    Worldwide release of the Lumia 800 was in December 2011.

Nokia Lumia 800 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you have used it for 6 months, it was already one and a half year old when you bought it.

Microsoft won't read what you have written, but we all understand your frustration. We felt the same... over a year ago in Summer 2012 when Microsoft announced Windows Phone 7 devices not being upgradeable to Windows Phone 8.

To be honest, it feels like you wrote this post in 2012 and you forgot about it.

You REQUIRE us to combat your apple/android counterparts because it is HUGELY known that apart from aesthetics your phones suck a lot.
    That was not nice.
    arnieman and xandros9 like this.
    11-10-2013 06:15 AM
    Closed
    xandros9 and arnieman like this.
    11-10-2013 06:33 AM