Won't turn on

brad shaw

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
My phone suddenly went off through the night not sure why,
I'v tried soft reset and hard reset but they don't work, the phone don't viberate.
If i plug phone into pc, it connects phone viberates and then it disconnects is my phone dead?
Can i fix it?

wpfanx

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I solved this... My mobile was dead during the night and try mny times to turn on the day after... So i try to connect it via usb to pc with zune on it, after 1 hour i disconnect it and reconnect somes times and finally my devices turns on! Another tips for this phone: when the phone and battery goes down, connect at battery charger but until the red battery symbol and nokia logo do not disappear from the screen do not press anything because this cause the "turn off bug". Sorry for my bad english, hope i help you guys!

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
if the battery is completely empty try charging the phone with the charger it will take some time to turn on. Don't charge it from the computer, it is very slow and will take a lot of time to turn on (about one day). However, if you tried charging it with a charger and it gave you a battery indicator and wont turn after charging it for some time, then your battery is dead. If your phone is under warranty just take it to nokia care and they will replace your battery. I had this problem and nokia care replaced the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12