Lumia 800 - No sound

fehe

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Okay guys, i need help,.,.,. i used aux today in the car (phone->jack->caraudiosystem) to listen music.,,.., and at the moment i got the phone call (sorry for possibly grammar mistakes.,.,,.i'm bad with english), and i have to answer ofc, so i unplugged the jack from the phone and i answered and what's happening,.,.,.., nothing,.,.., i can't hear anything on the speaker, and the person on the other phone can't hear me (mic doesn't work), but with the headphones it works... So i concluded it's bug, my phone can't register that headphones are out. Speaker doesn't work for music, for locking sound, for keyboard sound, didn't sure if there's something else,..,,.,., but hell yea it works for ringing, messages, email and again, didn't sure if there's something else.... that's some weird bug... i've done the reset - nothing.. i've done the same process at home (pluggedheadphones->callmyself->unpluggedheadphones->answer) - nooothiiing,..,., now im pretty upset,.,. phone will get wings,.., is there any program or any process that can help me to fix this bug? cmon people :straight: :straight: :straight:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It could be that the headphone jack is stuck, try plugging-unplugging it. there might be other helpful stuff on the internet since a stuck jack is hardly new.

Your english is understandable, your excessive use of periods and commas is a problem though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro