I just got the news about this device and the more I compare and contrast between the 820 and 810, I realized that the majority of styling cues on the 810 more resemble the iphone!! That finish, the squared off corners, the size, the buttons...to me, its more than just a coincedence...I believe its going to be their answer back to those looking for one...and thats a great thing for windows phone!!! Does anyone else see what i see?
    10-08-2012 06:19 PM
    I just got the news about this device and the more I compare and contrast between the 820 and 810, I realized that the majority of styling cues on the 810 more resemble the iphone!! That finish, the squared off corners, the size, the buttons...to me, its more than just a coincedence...I believe its going to be their answer back to those looking for one...and thats a great thing for windows phone!!! Does anyone else see what i see?
    The only real similarity I see if the bottom with the speakers and port. Fortunately the rest looks different. Since the iPhone 4+ is fugly.
    10-08-2012 06:21 PM
    Not even close to looking like an iphone, more like a Touch Diamond or Zune HD.
    10-08-2012 06:37 PM
    I agree that the speaker grills on the bottom are similar with the new iPhone 5. Will with hold until seeing in hand shots.
    10-08-2012 06:42 PM
    It looks like a mash up of the iphone and LG Optimus 2x. Really digging the look.
    10-08-2012 07:00 PM
    It looks like a mash up of the iphone and LG Optimus 2x. Really digging the look.
    Im digging the look too! Obviously its much better than the iphone but with the speaker placement and the design changes from the 820, I just believe thats the look they were going for....
    10-08-2012 07:32 PM
    I don't like it at all the 920 looks much better.
    10-08-2012 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD