Looks like I'm going with the 810

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I won't switch carriers, I want to stay on T-Mobile and it'll be cheaper to get the phone instead of getting an unlocked phone.

No one can confirm an unlocked 920 will work anyway. And I want T-Mobiles full 4G.

I prefer a smaller 4.3 lighter phone.

I love the improvements.

Not crazy bout the design and the HD screen irks me, but I'ts still a nice design and it still has a beautiful screen. Also I'm over thinking it.

Samsung, HTC is not an option. One of the main reasons I jumped on WP is becuz of Nokia.

As soon as they can fully verify that it has an SD card slot and super sensitive touch
then 810, I'm ready for you. Hurry up.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm very, very likely going to do the same. I really want a 920, but I've been researching and it looks like it's not compatible with T-Mobile's bands. I also refuse to switch to AT&T, even though my contract is up in January. I'm pretty sure the 810 has a slot for a microSD card just like the 820. I read a few pages about it that said so, plus it has the removable shell like the 820, so I'm sure it has it. As for the Super Sensitive Touch technology? Not sure about that one, but I really hope it does. It would be great to be able to use my phone with gloves on outdoors during the winter. My nails also grow REALLY fast, even though I cut them every two weeks. It's annoying when I keep hitting the wrong key while texting on my iPhone just because my nails are a little long. Would be nice to have the Super Sensitive Touch feature in this new phone and not have to worry about that anymore.

gzlesk

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
It does have removable shells, it does have micro sd. But unfortuneately it does not have super sensitive screen. Also remember all the exclusive apps you get though

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I will wait it out to see if someone can get an international 920, unlock it and get it to work on T-Mo's network.

If that doesn't work out, then it's either the 8X or 810 for me. I like the 8X's shape better, but I don't like how HTC is super slow with their updates. Also, there is the issue of the exclusive Nokia apps.

If the 810 had a pureview camera it would have been perfect for me.

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
It does have removable shells, it does have micro sd. But unfortuneately it does not have super sensitive screen. Also remember all the exclusive apps you get though

Which exclusive apps? Are you just talking about the normal Nokia apps that all Lumia's get or is there something different for the 810?

gzlesk

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
They all are especially nokia lens and transit. Nokia lens is finally coming out of beta and is kicking into gear and transit now updates without the user having to do it, so it will get progressively better through the cloud

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6