How does a phone have full 1080p video recording, but the phone itself doesn't have an HD screen?

How do you get to watch the HD quality video?
    10-12-2012 11:07 PM
    The camera can have the ability to record at higher quality than the phone can display. It's more for exporting to watch on a T.V./computer. The camera and the screen are two separate components and do not rely on each other to function properly.
    Last edited by ironsoulreaver; 10-13-2012 at 01:10 AM.
    10-12-2012 11:37 PM
    Or if you upload them to a Flickr account which had HD playback. Which is what I do.

Here are a few I have uploaded to Flickr:

Nokia 808 Videos - a set on Flickr
    10-12-2012 11:55 PM
    Or if you upload them to a Flickr account which had HD playback. Which is what I do.

Here are a few I have uploaded to Flickr:

Nokia 808 Videos - a set on Flickr
    Is there anything similar to Flickr that is part of Google? I don't care for Yahoo.
    10-13-2012 01:28 AM
    Is there anything similar to Flickr that is part of Google? I don't care for Yahoo.
    YouTube! For the video aspect anyway. As for stills, I don't know.
    10-13-2012 10:49 AM
    YouTube as paladinleeds mentioned or you could go with Photobucket too, but it's not related to Google:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    Daniel Ratcliffe likes this.
    10-13-2012 10:56 AM
    YouTube as paladinleeds mentioned or you could go with Photobucket too, but it's not related to Google:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    Oh good old photobucket. Love that site!
    10-13-2012 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD