Do we know if you can...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I know that this is a T-Mobile US phone at the moment, but I live in the UK. Do we know at this stage whether I could but this sim-free or pay as you go without having to import it from the US when it comes out?

I'm quite tempted by this phone, it loks nicer than the 820 in my opinion, bigger battery, better front facing camera and SD card support too. I do have 2 questions about it though that I can't really find out the answer to.

My other concern is how well constructed the removable cases will be. Ideally I would like the case to feel so well built I wouldn't think it could be removed if you see what I mean. I don't want to pay for a phone and feel like the case is flimsy etc.

Any help or advice here guys?

ChrisLynch

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Considering neither are released products at this point, all you can do is either wait to physically see them, or go based off of published specs.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I know that this is a T-Mobile US phone at the moment, but I live in the UK. Do we know at this stage whether I could but this sim-free or pay as you go without having to import it from the US when it comes out?

I'm quite tempted by this phone, it loks nicer than the 820 in my opinion, bigger battery, better front facing camera and SD card support too. I do have 2 questions about it though that I can't really find out the answer to.

My other concern is how well constructed the removable cases will be. Ideally I would like the case to feel so well built I wouldn't think it could be removed if you see what I mean. I don't want to pay for a phone and feel like the case is flimsy etc.

Any help or advice here guys?

Based on Lumia 810's specs on T-Mobile's website the device supports HSPA+ on the 1700/2100 MHz AWS band whilst the UK uses 850/1900 MHz frequencies for HSPA+. Therefore, the 810 will probably only get 2G in the UK. The 820 would suit your needs better since it is build for global bands. The 810 is sexy though lol!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6