Does this phone have super sensitive touch?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that because it's a variant of the 820, it has it. I don't see why they would remove a feature like that, especially when the 810 has the same features as the 820 and a bit more.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that because it's a variant of the 820, it has it. I don't see why they would remove a feature like that, especially when the 810 has the same features as the 820 and a bit more.

I'm not sure if the 810 has super sensitive touch. I think T-Mobile picked the features a la cart. I'm thinking that T-Mobile figured HD FFC and Gorilla Glass were more important than super sensitive touch. We will find out on Monday.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but since it was recently brought back up I thought I would mention that I have used both my car keys and a fork on my screen and both work okay - that should be enough proof right there :p The fork actually needed a bit more pressure than the car keys, but it still worked.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I deliberately let my nails grow longer (I usually cut them every two weeks because they grow FAST) specifically so I could test out the super sensitive touch feature. It does work. I also tested out the screen with a glove on my hand. Pretty damn cool, I might add. :cool:

Yakko Warner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but since it was recently brought back up I thought I would mention that I have used both my car keys and a fork on my screen and both work okay - that should be enough proof right there :p The fork actually needed a bit more pressure than the car keys, but it still worked.

A fork? Really?

How'd the glass hold up to that? Any scratches?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)