Ordered From Microsoft Store Online

danieljhb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Did you just all of a sudden get a shipping notification and told via email it would arrive today or what? I am thinking of putting in an order online again but with a different card and see how things turn out.

Yes, pretty much. First, my shipping status was changed on Whereismyorder.com (not sure exactly about the change, but it was different looking). Then a couple hours later it was listed as shipped, just then, an email notification told me that my item had been shipped. I received it today around 1:30pm. My girlfriend ordered last night and her order was shipped today and will be at her house tomorrow before 3:00pm. They're shipping from Maryland by the way (fresh off the plane from Finland?).

intoxicated662

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, pretty much. First, my shipping status was changed on Whereismyorder.com (not sure exactly about the change, but it was different looking). Then a couple hours later it was listed as shipped, just then, an email notification told me that my item had been shipped. I received it today around 1:30pm. My girlfriend ordered last night and her order was shipped today and will be at her house tomorrow before 3:00pm. They're shipping from Maryland by the way (fresh off the plane from Finland?).

Thanks for that information. I placed an order again about 45 minutes ago, says 'pending approval' so does that mean I have to call it in to get confirmation? It said that the customer service department closes at 10pm so I just missed it. Had I waited, I would of saved the $9.99 for overnight shipping along with a $20 bluetooth headset. Oh well, the $10 isn't going to break me and I already have the official microsoft xbox 360 bluetooth headset anyways, but would of been a nice gift for someone.. lol

Hope I get mine on Friday or maybe even by next week on Tuesday at the latest. I guess they don't do real time updates on orders, word of warning for those on the fence about this deal. Still worth it though.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone earlier today and have been playing with it for the last 4 hours. It's absolutely amazing. The coolest thing so far? Copying all of my contacts from my Android phone via Bluetooth. The OS and live tiles are so refreshing and make my old phone look so old and boring.

Lucky you that you were able to Bluetooth your contacts. My iPhone 4 wouldn't even recognize Windows Phone, so I had to type them all manually. Glad you got your new phone and are enjoying it! :D

intoxicated662

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I got confirmation today a little bit after lunch time that my order had shipped, so indeed as Daniel stated it will arrive on Friday by 3pm. I just got home and had a fedex package waiting for me...it was the 'free' Bluetooth headset! The representative had kept his word and am truly grateful for that. Overall, paid $459 for the Nokia Lumia 810 with overnight shipping and got a free mini bluetooth headset as well plus saved $ on tax and more due to it being cheaper than T-Mobile's price.

Now, can I take the micro sim in to the local t-mobile store and have them transfer my service from my regular sim or what?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb