Draw Something / Words with Friends (Free T-Mobile version)

wprob

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
downloading words by post now! i've got to check this out!

edit: this is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT going to help me write my term paper! LOL

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I installed Words with Friends first thing after getting my 810 last night. Didn't open it until around five hours later. I managed to play a turn in one game I've got going but when I went to the next, my phone froze! :( I didn't know how to reset it, so I ended up pulling the back off and pulling the battery out. Really bugged me that that happened, but good thing I don't have a 920, eh? :shocked:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I installed Words with Friends first thing after getting my 810 last night. Didn't open it until around five hours later. I managed to play a turn in one game I've got going but when I went to the next, my phone froze! :( I didn't know how to reset it, so I ended up pulling the back off and pulling the battery out. Really bugged me that that happened, but good thing I don't have a 920, eh? :shocked:
Hot tip: Hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time until the phone vibrates and restarts itself. Getting that battery cover off is a bit of a hassle.

You gonna try Words with Friends again? Or you gonna download Words by Post and see how that is? Either way, send me a game request :)

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Wordfeud is also awesome and cross-platform. I actually like it's interface a little better than Words by Post. WWF never makes it past Updating for me :(

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hot tip: Hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time until the phone vibrates and restarts itself. Getting that battery cover off is a bit of a hassle.

You gonna try Words with Friends again? Or you gonna download Words by Post and see how that is? Either way, send me a game request :)

Thanks for the tip. :) I actually did try holding down the volume and power buttons at the same time, but nothing happened. It was... odd. It wasn't that difficult for me to remove the back cover, but that's probably only because my nails are long at the moment (I usually clip them every two weeks because they grow MAD fast).

I definitely want to try Words with Friends on the 810 again. Maybe it won't freeze up if I don't mess with the chat feature. :p I saw it said there were comments in the chat in the game I played and the game I tried to play, but those were all old, lol. I entered the app via my Facebook page, so hmm... I wonder if I can just search for you by your username in general. I only noticed two options for playing last night - through Facebook and via email.

If Words by Post isn't too large in file size, I'll probably download it. :)

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Nah, you'll be fine. I just connected it to Facebook yesterday and I still have all the options, including searching for a player by username. You just hit the "plus" in the upper right.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Ahh... So you're able to play against other users via their Facebook pages? I might give it a try on my iPhone if that's the case. I'm still a bit leery of trying a WWF game with the 810 again so soon. Hope they update it soon because I found it quite buggy.

Aww, man... I just tried creating a game with you, Mystictrust, but I got the ever annoying "Oops! You have too many active games..." message. :( I guess we'll have to wait for that game. No biggie, though, I have a bunch of games going with my mom and I'm sure one is very close to being finished. I'll create one with you then. :D

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just uninstalled draw something and reinstalled and it works now! I could select a drawing and watch someone try and guess my word! I had failed at drawing a sandwich too many times, so I erased it and then made a drawing of sand, a plus sign, and a witch (with broom!). And of course, it was guessed correctly :p

Someone drew a lion for me and I thought it was a sun or a flower. It took SO long to figure out.

Also, just won my first words by post game!!! I have like 15 simultaneous games going, I lost 9, I won 1, and umm, yeah :p

Yakko Warner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I played Words With Friends, signed in via Facebook, against someone on an iPhone. Worked great. Then I remembered how much I suck at Scrabble, and uninstalled it as soon as the game was over. :eck:

Draw Something is a little more my style, but it doesn't seem to work unless I'm on Wi-Fi. When I'm on 4G, it goes through the login screen (again, connecting via Facebook), and sits on "Getting Ready" with the little pencil drawing circles endlessly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb