Post your 810's home screen!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I can't do this myself quite yet because I didn't get my phone delivered yesterday like I thought I would. Looks like it'll be here tomorrow. But in the meantime, I thought, why not have a thread about your 810's home screen since a few of you already have the device? Wanna see! lol :D

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
There used to be a way to attach pics, I think... I'm not sure I see it now. But you can take a screenshot and upload it to your SkyDrive account to share as well. Been seeing people in the Lumia 920 section doing it like crazy.

wprob

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
i'll go first! and shhhhh...i like the olive color...some of the themes are just TOO bright...not complaining though because I love the 810's screen!

wp_ss_20121118_0002.pngwp_ss_20121118_0003.png

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The only reason I probably won't personally pin the alarm to start is because it's always at the top of my app list, so I just swipe over to the right and there it is.

I'm still working on getting the perfect start screen. I found several apps that do custom tiles (which I really want) and I have a few custom tiles pinned near the bottom, but none of the apps have all the features I am looking for! I mean, combined they all have amazing features but one by one they're each missing something. Ha! That's the perfect storm for me to create an app... something I really want that definitely can be done on the phone :p Now all I need to do is find the time (I already have a developer subscription). Anyway...

2w33oed.png
14d3xjn.jpg

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Great home screen pics! Love 'em! :D

Grr... I'm still waiting for my 810 to arrive at my door. I'll definitely post mine when I get it and after I've gotten it going! :)

Maybe a mod or admin can make this thread sticky? ;)

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Other than the fact that it defaults there, I think it goes to the decades of embedding the "My Computer" in the upper left hand corner of the desktop...but just a theory :)

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Other than the fact that it defaults there, I think it goes to the decades of embedding the "My Computer" in the upper left hand corner of the desktop...but just a theory :)
What about you automatically read from top to bottom and left to right, so the upper left would be more natural for your eyes to wander to without even thinking? That would make sense for placing phone call functionality there ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss