My 810 ships out today!

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello, first post and my first WP8 device. Well I don't have it just yet I ordered it from frys last week on Thurs for 79.99 with my classic plan. I called today to see if I actually made the shipping list for this week. Frys received thirty units on Friday of the 810 and it seems I made the cut!:cool: It will ship out today and I should be getting it by Thurs, because my bb flip is a serious piece o crap and need to replace it asap.

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
thanks, rmichael75 and wprob I just checked my confirmation date and it seems it will be here on the 21st the timing couldn't be more impeccable.

Last edited:

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Phone came this afternoon powered right up first thing was to dump fb and all social apps. Phone feels solid with no rattles I shook it up and down and side to side nothing. Will be going to bb tomorrow for a micro sd. So far I love it! Best phone I ever owned receiving calls is very clear & crisp speaker phone is also very good. Going to load a blu ray movie as soon as I get the sd card and will convert it to .wmv. No complaints phone is stellar!

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Loaded up a Simpsons episode I recorded via firewire, wp8 ask's if you want to convert the file. Playback is super smooth pq is stunning imo, very happy with my new gadget think I'll snapshot a Simpsons scene and make it my 810 theme.:smile: Oh and the phone is not even warm when playing back the hd file it never did get warm while in heavy use!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs