so we get nothing.

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
It seems like its only for Nokia Pop-up stores? WPcentral updated it with, there is only 8 pop-up stores, I am more furious with a Nokia now.

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
It seems like its only for Nokia Pop-up stores? WPcentral updated it with, there is only 8 pop-up stores, I am more furious with a Nokia now.

Meh, the terms and conditions specifically mention Verizon, AT&T, and T-mobile retail stores and makes no mention of nokia pop-up stores. There's even money that says that Nokia rep is mistaken and could have been thinking of a different promotion when he answered. I'm gonna send in my packet and see what happens. A fifty-cent investment in paper and a stamp seems like a reasonable bet for a $100 pair of headphones.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
...when the iPhone came out and people waited in line and rushed out to get it. Then six months later the price went down and people complained and whined until Apple sent them a reimbursement.
The original 8GB iPhone price actually dropped $200 63 days after the launch date, not six months after. If you bought the phone within 14 days of the $200 price drop, you got the $200 refunded, but if you bought it earlier, Apple gave you a $100 Apple store credit (online or retail). There was a 4GB iPhone that lasted only a couple of months and got discontinued when the 8GB dropped in price.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
The original 8GB iPhone price actually dropped $200 63 days after the launch date, not six months after. If you bought the phone within 14 days of the $200 price drop, you got the $200 refunded, but if you bought it earlier, Apple gave you a $100 Apple store credit (online or retail). There was a 4GB iPhone that lasted only a couple of months and got discontinued when the 8GB dropped in price.
Yeah. My bad. I couldn't remember the time frame and I used the term reimbursement as a catch-all. Thanks for the info.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
and I think we as consumers should show them our dissatisfaction with this like I will. Basically your letting Nokia walk over you. In the U.K there giving out free charging pads for those who bought on release.

That's what usually leads them to stop offering freebies.

Same with courtesies at my store. I tell me boss that we need to stop them because those same customer feel entitled because they know someone that was given a courtesy or they were given one themselves. Being an early adopter, you should already know that things like this are bound to happen.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a free charging pad and a $50 price correction credit due to the Black Friday promotion selling the Lumia 920 for $49.99 in select markets. I didn't even pay full price for the Lumia 920 using my corporate discount, so I cannot complain one bit. I just paid taxes for the most part.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Meh... it pangs me a bit when I read about other people getting freebies, or discounts, but then I remember I was desperate for phone that I like and I know will be easy to use. In the end, I'm happy with what I have, a Lumia 810.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
T-MO is a very different animal from AT&T and Verizon. I would guess the OP is well aware of this and that is the reason they use T-MO. Generally you pay more for the phone upfront and pay less on the contract. You can't expect everything to be the same, but expect it to be much cheaper, the world doesn't work that way.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I'd be happy if we could actually just start purchasing things like that awesome JBL speaker or even the charging plates directly from Nokia... I feel dirty buying them at an AT&T store or Verizon Store...

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Ya know. I think I got a really good deal on my 920. Got an early upgrade from carrier. Phone for $50. And the free charging plate to boot. You all can complain all ya want but someone tell me where else you going to get a deal like that?

markdotinc

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Ya know. I think I got a really good deal on my 920. Got an early upgrade from carrier. Phone for $50. And the free charging plate to boot. You all can complain all ya want but someone tell me where else you going to get a deal like that?

Why are you on this forum? We all have the 810, dude.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos