Cyan Wireless Charging Shell - Review + Pictures!

grd1070

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I just called Scottsdale, and they can't ship them to Utah. I have searched everywhere online, and called multiple stores locally, and no one even knows what I am talking about. I really wanted to purchase this for a Christmas gift, but I guess I am out of luck.

Thanks for the help though.

RoyalAdonis

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Went to my local T-Mobile store today in Orlando, and they have the shells in Cyan and Black, and also the wireless charging stand as well. Can't wait to get my 810 for Christmas!

barada83

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My local store had the shells so I picked up one. I started an ebay auction for the other one, you can decide to get either the black or cyan. Can use the 30% off coupon to get the nokia wireless charging plate. Search for item # 330846178796 on ebay. Ends Dec 22.

sabrekane

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My local store in Issaquah, WA (close to Seattle) has the black and cyan shells and the charging stand in stock. Actual inventory on the shelves. Just picked me up all three. T-mobile is having a buy 2 accessories get 1 free. Got them all for $120 after tax.

RommelS

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Not all T-mobile stores carries the NOKIA Wireless Charging Shell (CC-3063). You have to find your nearest high-volume T-mobile store in your area. T-mo's official site and customer service will not yield any result. Your best bet is to contact your local store, and if they don't have it, ask where is the nearest high-volume T-mobile store. Just a reminder, when you do make it to the store, keep an eye for the DT-910 wireless charging device, as the CC-3063 will be co-located with the wireless charger. I say that because not everyone in T-mobile is aware that the 810 has wireless charging capability, nor they are aware of the wireless charging shell.

Last edited:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
att doesnt carry 810 thats a tmo phone
If you're replying to kittengirl, she was likely talking about getting the charging plates at AT&T, which are compatible, as are the ones at Verizon (They have the FatBoy pillows!). The charging plates are what you would put your phone on for the actual wireless charge. The charging shells to make the phone compatible, of course, are only at T-Mobile.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
If you're replying to kittengirl, she was likely talking about getting the charging plates at AT&T, which are compatible, as are the ones at Verizon (They have the FatBoy pillows!). The charging plates are what you would put your phone on for the actual wireless charge. The charging shells to make the phone compatible, of course, are only at T-Mobile.

exactly, since the question was specifically about the charging plate.

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well it looks like the Tmob stores in LA have no interest in this phone for accessory's. They told me this phone hasn't sold enough volume to require demand on the accessory's. Well I respond saying that's a load of tripe, why bother selling the 810 in the first place and advertise things for it that don't exist. I also said to her your the only carrier at launch day that wanted 149.00 for the phone while verizon and att were practically giving the top of the line 920/820 away. Now you give the 810 away for free but existing customers get no upgrade. It's as if tmob wants this phone to fail and ignore loyalty to existing customers. Heck the girl I talked today didn't even know what the 810 was!!! Wow man just Wow.....

timothyday

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for the charging back as well. 5 of the 7 T-Mobile stores in Center City Philadelphia had no idea what I was asking for when called. The other 2 stores knew they existed and suggested I try Radio Shack or Walmart.
No, really.
They suggested I go to Walmart and ask for the optional Nokia 810 NFC charging back. Wow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss